Sunday, March 2, 2014

Travel photos

So I'm wanting to keep this blog alive, as best I can! My goal is to post at least once a week.

I'm not just going to ramble on about my writing - that would get tedious awfully fast. I have a decent storehouse of fun stories from my three months abroad, as well as some photos. Here's a sampling of the latter:

The village of Dolgellau, Wales.


Calton Hill, Edinburgh.

Two friendly goofballs whom I met off the Appian Way in Rome, one of whom I named Anklebiter and the other White Bear. There's a story in how we crossed paths.

One of the mosaic floors in the Baths of Neptune, in ancient Ostia Antica. I went on a scavenger hunt for mosaics and frescoes in Rome, because I was running out of ideas for my novel. It was great fun. :D

The pictures are crap quality, because my camera was having an adventure separate from my person for the majority of the trips. /sigh. (It was my fault.) But I figure they'll hold the fort until I have time to write a longer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment