Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th & updates

To any and all Americans: Happy Fireworks Day!

I am still alive, as it happens, and the novel is still kicking. I am about 10k into a second draft with an actual, real, honest (maybe not alive but still an) outline. It is helping muchly.

I have a great big long to-do list of things that must be completed before travels at the end of summer, but I do have a certain amount of free time on my hands. (Always assuming I don't waste hours researching bizarre and impossible details like how Ancient Roman ships docked...) I think I might try to do a weekly blog post type deal? And maybe see what I can do about the fact that this isn't a blog of interest for anyone anyway. People reading might make it worth writing, yanno.

Also: Hid all the posts from when this was a daily log back in October '11-December '12. I don't really like having all the random snippets up for the public eye, and anyway, they're not interesting enough to be worth the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment