Saturday, January 21, 2012

....and beyond

I DID IT! Woohoo!

So it's been a semester and I've survived. I've fallen behind 45+ hours more than once...and made it up!

I've still got a looooong way to go with my novel, though. I haven't got a draft, I haven't even got a real plot...I've only begun to dip into the research! While I ended up impossibly far behind at the end of the semester, and this semester promises to be even busier...I don't want to stop. I'm gonna keep going with this. Stick with me (if you're even here) -- I'm in this for the long haul!

I changed the name of the blog appropriately. I'm probably gonna rename it again, as this is kind of meant to be more of an unmasking than a masquerade? But it's a pretty word and I'm worn out so I'll keep it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment